I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. No, really.

Second Life Insider is a new blog being created by Weblogs, Inc., the people behind The Unofficial Apple Weblog, Engadget, Cinematical, etc. I'm going to be one of their bloggers, and I'm so excited my fur is standing on end. This means that I've been sticking to the chair when I sit down, attracting dust bunnies, inadvertently poking little Figments in the eyes, and other assorted mischief. Perhaps I ought to calm down a bit.
The blog will have a newbie-friendly focus, though it will be accessible to residents of all levels, of course. My focus will be, ironically, the human element: interviews with residents; examining the creative process behind clothing, avatars, etc.; summations of forum posts, and other ideas that have been poinging about in my brain pan. I'd like to ask any SL residents coming across this site to offer their ideas on things I can post about. Drop me a comment, and when you see me in-world, say hello! I promise I'll be less spiky by then.
I thought you'd like to know the scoop
I'm taking babies back with me, yeah
I'm taking them back home
So they can see there's a much better place
-- 'Future Boy', Turin Brakes
No comments:
Post a Comment