my head a splode
Ai yah. I need to rethink my approach to interviewing folks in SL.
My first idea, pre-writing a list of interview questions, then handing it out to people in notecard form, ended up being a LOT more chaotic than I though it would be... not to mention getting people to pause their fun to take photos.
The problem is, though, that I don't have much time to conduct an in-depth interview. I need to complete 4 posts a day to make my quota, and having to do it mostly during work is proving problematic. I need to be more organized, which has not been my strong suit, historically.
And we're going live in a few weeks! Is there a God of Organization to whom I can sacrifice some Cheetos or something? This wolfie needs help!
It's too late to be wanting anything
Besides what has to be
Too late not to see
That like any other it's a ride
And one will be the highway that it drops us off beside
-- "One Will Be the Highway", The Loud Family
1 comment:
Hahaha, good luck! How about group photo to cut short the process?
Post a Comment