Monday, January 29, 2007

BAROOOOOOO


Why does RL keep getting in the way of my blogging? Here it is, 2007, and I've not touched this space since last year! Bad wolfie, no cookie! Has anyone missed me? Does anyone care? Should I just abandon this altogether?

But sometimes you gotta do that kinda thing
When love breaks down like a turd in the rain
Even for my baby
Who always called me Daddy when she came
-- "Baby", The Billy Nayer Show

5 comments:

Tateru Nino said...

We have. We do.

Of course, I get more Akela than the average. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! Akela does exist! *passes out*

misty harley said...

I have been clicking here everyday for over a month to NOTHING...you abandon this and I..well..I....I do something drastic! It's about time you updated...writers block my bum...your just lazy!

(hi and uh..come back soon?)

Misty Harley, the one you rarely see and probably do not even remember..but what the heck..you told me you had one, so I peeked.

Anonymous said...

I always miss you Wolfies!

Anonymous said...

Akela....... you aren't the only wolfie that hasn;t bloogged in months! I sadly, am in the same way. lacking in that dept.