Back Again, In Shame
Yes, I know that's a lion up there, expressing my shame... but so deep is my embarrassment at not keeping up with my posting that I couldn't even bear to show my own face. I have no real excuses, just an ongoing, abiding horror at the depths of my own lassitude... I have let my people down egregiously, and only the spilling of my vital fluids as sacrifice can appease the hungry wrath of...
Wait... I'm not getting paid to do this, am I? Well, then, skroo all y'all (as the kids nowadays say)... I'm back anyway!
Yes, this will mark my latest attempt at keeping a daily blog. That's right; daily. *gasp* He's mad! He'll doom us all, the fool! I want my mommy!
Well, those are cogent arguments, and I appreciate your comments, citizens. But look: soon, I'll be blogging professionally, to the tune of 4 posts a day for one site, and maybe 3 per week for another (more on this later). I need to get my chops back. My l33t skillz, so to speak. This will be good for me, in the 'trial by fire' sense. It'll build character. Look at me, I'm growing.
And you all can help; please send me your comments about things you'd like me to talk about, or questions you'd like me to answer. After all, as my friends in the Shelter know: Akela Knows All. No, really.
With his hands in his pocket he began to cry
With his hands in his pocket he could not lie
With his hands in his pocket he lowered his eyes
He said 'Miss, I ought to apologize
'I've been falling, I've fallen down'
-- 'Love is Better Than a Warm Trombone', Gomez
No comments:
Post a Comment