Friday, July 07, 2006

Hippo Birdie Two Meeeeeeee!


It's my birfday today! I plan on eating lots of yummy things, spending time with my cub, and doing a little bit of SL socializing. This post is, therefore, short today. Talk atcha soon!

You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah!
You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time!
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy Birthday to you!
-- 'Birthday', The Beatles

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG yes this is better than what i anticipated you proved me wrong..
Sasi looks down at the ground so Akela does not see her embarassment.
lol good job keep up the good work
birthday boy ; )

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wolfie
loves ya

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Akela. :)

Anonymous said...

We are pleased that you landed on our island. Your blog is wonderful. i have bookmarked it.
-sparrowhawk

ishKiia said...

Happy Birthday Akela !! I have a present for you in SL when I see you next. My hero wolfie deserves something. It isn't much but it comes from the heart.

You have a wonderful blogger here and I think I will try one as well. You are and have always been great inspiration for this little one.