Combat Wombat
See this guy? He's been up all night, fighting crime in the streets as Combat Wombat, the Masked... Wombat. That's how he introduces himself to the forces of Evil, with the pause and everything.
Seen here in his secret identity as "Scrunchles", he wages a never-ending war against all ne'er-do-wells intent on destroying our peace-loving way of life. How do I know this? That wombat, ladies and gentlebeings... is my father.
*GASP* Dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNNN!
Nah, I'm just kidding. Having skipped yesterday's post due to unforeseen circumstances, I thought I'd post something entirely unrelated to anything in my life. Wombats was the first thing that came to mind. I owe you all another post. I'll get to it after I pass out from exhaustion (film at 11).
And will this be
Our second chance
Our secret, better lives?
-- 'Where They Go Back To School But Get Depressed', The Loud Family
No comments:
Post a Comment